Chinese Medicine Of Australia Inc. (CMA) was founded by election on 03/09/2017 in Box Hill North Victoria. Members are including Chinese Medicine Practitioners, patients, and Chinese Medicine supporters.
CMA has two purposes:
1. To lobby for the inclusion of Chinese Medicine in the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) system. Currently Chinese Medicine practitioners are not included in the Allied Health Providers list.
2. Supporting the healthy development of the Chinese Medicine profession in Australia.
CMA has developed some policies:
1. Talking with policy makers and the public about the Chinese Medicine situation in Australia.
2. Organizing petitions to support Chinese Medicine being included in the Chronic Disease Management (CDM) system. Chinese Medicine practitioner should be included in the Allied Health Providers list.
3. To encourage all Chinese Medicine professional associations to work together to support the healthy development of Chinese medicine in Australia.
Everyone welcome if you are Chinese Medicine Practitioners, patients, and Chinese Medicine supporters.