General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. This website provides information about the various services offered by CMA (Chinese Medicine of Australia Inc. ABN：15439386315) and its controlled entities (collectively referred to as CMA).
2. The following are controlled entities of CMA:
4. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Victria.
5. CMA may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
6. Information on this website is of a general nature. CMA has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact CMA as required. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, is made by CMA in relation to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of the information and materials on this website and CMA expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on CMA’s web site are provided “as is”. CMA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CMA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CMA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CMA’s Internet site, even if CMA or a CMA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CMA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CMA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CMA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CMA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CMA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CMA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Liability for loss
To the extent permitted by law, CMA will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or CMA’s failure to provide this website. This site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by CMA. CMA is not responsible for the content of those sites and does not accept responsibility for the use or reliance of material of any website which is referred to or accessed through our websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by CMA of the sites.
7. All intellectual property and copyright in this website is owned by CMA.
8. You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.
9. Except for the use outlined in paragraph 8 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and regulations, no information on this website may be permanently copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, stored, published, displayed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any process and you may not create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the specific written consent of CMA.
Donations and refunds
10. All pricing and transactions on this website are stated in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
11. CMA accepts anonymous donations, but is unable to issue a tax-deductible receipt to the donor in such circumstances.
12. To seek a donation refund you must contact CMA within 14 days of receipt by phone on xxxxxxx between 9am and 5pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday to Friday or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send written queries to: CMA, 80 Docking Road, Box Hill North, VIC 3129.
13. The Direct Debit Services Agreement governs any agreement by you to provide recurring donations to CMA.
14. To cancel recurring donations, notification is required at least 10 clear business days prior to the next scheduled payment date to effect any cancellation.